Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Free sample letters
87
rate or flag this page

By greathub

This web-page has got several free samples of job transfer letters, a cover letter, an apology letter and some sick-leave letters. Feel free to copy, edit and use any of these letters.

Apology letter

An informal apology letter. Sender apologises after confessing his/her offence.

Dear [name]

I admit that what I did [yesterday/last night/last year/ last week] has hurt you a lot emotionally. And I am sorry for it.

I also admit that saying sorry is meaningless until the offender really means it and pledges not to commit the offence again. I promise, by means of this letter, that I will not do [such and such thing] again.

Although I know I shouldn't ask for forgiveness from you due to gravity of the offence but I know how big your heart really is. Please forgive me.

Yours,

[name]


* Recommendation Letters, Fundraising Letters, Interview follow up letters

Job transfer letter

This informal letter can be used by anyone who has been working in a firm for several years and knows his/her boss very well.

Dear [name]

It has been [write number of years] since I am working in this department. Over these years I have developed skills necessary for this job. I have served this company with all my hard-work and honesty.

Now I think its time to move on. Move on to acquire new skills, to increase my productivity, to a new department. Acquiring new skills will be beneficial for both the company and myself. So I request you to transfer me to [name of department]

Please consider this request in your next meeting with the HR officials. I will follow up soon.

Regards,

[name]

Transfer letter

This is a formal letter asking for a transfer to another department.

[Sender's name and address]

[date]

[receiver's name and address]

Sir/Madam,

I, [name] [designation] of your department, request you to transfer me to [name] department.

This is my [e.g. fourth] year in this department. During these years I have served this company with all my energy to the best of my capabilities. I consider [number of years] sufficient to learn what I have learnt in this department. I now want to learn [name skill]. A dynamic employee is an asset for any company. I want to be one.

Please consider my request in the meeting of [related officials].

Sincerely yours

[sender's name and signature]

* For free sample Recommendation Letters Click Here!


For Solar Enthusiasts & Hobbyists

* Concrete Solar DIY plan - Click Me
* Solar concentrator plan - Click Here

Permission for leave

A student is asking for leave from his/her teacher because he/she will undergo a minor operation.

[Sender's name and address]

[date]

[receiver's name and address]

Sir/Madam

I, [name] [ID] of your class, request you to grant me three days leave i.e. from [date 1] to [date 2].

I have to undergo a minor operation on [date 1] and doctor has advised me to take rest for at least two days. I am attaching a copy of appointment letter.

Please consider my request at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely yours

[sender's name and signature]

Letter informing absence

A student informing his/her teacher that he/she will not be able to attend classes because of a road-side accident.

[Sender's name and address]

[date]

[receiver's name and address]

Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that I, [name] of your class, will not be able to attend classes for the next three weeks on account of medical reasons.

I had an accident yesterday due to which my leg has fractured. Fortunately, the fracture is not severe and according to doctor I will recover in about three weeks.

Sincerely

[sender's name and signature]

Staff Nurse Cover Letter

You can use this letter to:

* get yourself job as a staff nurse.

* increase your chances of getting job, drastically.
* ensure that you are the worthiest choice
* inform that you are available for their recently-opened department.
* tell your prospective employer that you will provide tender loving care to patients.

[Sender's name and address]

[date]

[receiver's name and address]

Dear [sir/madam/name]

Daily [name] of [date] mentions the [expansion\inauguration of] [new department] at your prestigious hospital. This means you are in need of extra workforce. Please consider me for the position of staff nurse at your new facility.

I graduated from [college] with flying colors. Rigorous training coupled with job experience of [years] at [name of hospital] has enabled me to handle all the tasks a nurse is expected to take care of. Tender loving care is what patients need and that is what I would give to the patients. And I have already done it before. Veracity of this statement is manifest in my experience certificate(s).

Please feel free to contact me at [phone number]. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours

[sender's name and signature]

* Free Sample Thank You Letters
A thank you letter is a great tool for expressing thanks to a person who has given you a favour. A thank you letter written after a job interview can increase the odds of getting hired. On this web page, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment